Entertainment legend Donny Osmond recently shared a fun memory from a family trip to Las Vegas where he and his grandchildren attended a performance by magician Farrell Dillon.
During the April 2022 outing, Osmond attended Dillon’s show alongside members of his family, including his son Brandon. According to Osmond, the experience was filled with laughter, audience participation, and plenty of mystery.
“He had us all laughing, especially when he got my son, Brandon and I up on stage,” Osmond wrote on Instagram following the performance. “I was part of a magic trick and I just can't figure out how he did it.”
The singer jokingly added, “I think I better leave the magic to magicians and I’ll stick to singing.”
A photo shared online showed Osmond with his family alongside Dillon and Dillon’s wife Amanda during the Las Vegas visit. The magician’s dog, Eisley, also made an appearance in the memorable backstage snapshot.
Farrell Dillon has become well known in the Las Vegas entertainment scene for combining comedy, audience interaction, and classic magic into his performances, attracting audiences from around the world — including a few celebrity guests along the way.
Source: Donny Osmond Instagram post and accompanying entertainment coverage.

No comments:
Post a Comment